We will make sure that your valuable True or False: Disgusting Food Quiz answers are 100% accurate. Don’t worry, QuizAnswerz provides you 100% accurate answers. True or False: Disgusting Food Quiz holds a number of questions. This quiz is offered by Video Facts. Players use Quizanswerz to complete the quiz and solve them with 100% accurate answers and receive rewards.
Q 1. Fermented cheese containing insect larvae is considered an aphrodisiac and a delicacy in some cultures.
- True, and it’s traditional to eat the maggots while they’re alive
- False, that is rudely disgusting and certainly inhumane
- True, but it’s only served at funerals or wakes, so not really an aphrodisiac
- False, only fruits and vegetables have larvae that are edible
Correct Answer: True, and it’s traditional to eat the maggots while they’re alive
Q 2. The dish pictured here is of a duck embryo that is eaten with the eggshell and all.
- True, the shell is considered to have health benefits
- False, Balut is the embryo of a chicken
- False, the eggshell is only used as a container for the edible embryo
- True, and the tradition started with Filipino royalty
Correct Answer: False, the eggshell is only used as a container for the edible embryo
Q 3. This African dish is ceremonially served with a blistering hot curry sauce.
- True, capturing, and consuming Guinea pigs is welcomed due to overpopulation
- False, this is clearly a South American dish
- True, but it’s mostly fat and grizzle so there is no real nutritional value
- False, the traditional sauce is a sour mustard
Correct Answer: False, this is clearly a South American dish
Q 4. A deep-fried tarantula was once served by Chef Gordon Ramsay to the Queen of England and her distinguished guests.
- True, she thought it tasted even better deep-fried chips
- False, Chef Ramsay has notoriously detested novelty foods
- True, even her great grandson Charles took a bite
- False, but he did eat tarantula in Cambodia
Correct Answer: False, but he did eat tarantula in Cambodia
Q 5. This exotic snack is surprisingly tasty. Some cultures even grind them up into a powder to use as baby food.
- False, but its meat is made of 50% protein
- True, and you can eat them claws and all
- True, even A-list celebrities have made this a trendy food
- False, they are not grounded up, but chopped up and added to the formula
Correct Answer: False, but its meat is made of 50% protein
Q 6. This disgusting looking dish consists of bird eggs that have been preserved in a mixture of clay, salt, and rice hulls for over 50 years.
- True, they’re often served with black vinegar or tofu
- True, it was a favorite of Genghis Kahn
- False, the eggs must come from a snake
- False, it only takes four to five weeks to preserve
Correct Answer: False, it only takes four to five weeks to preserve
Q 7. This oddball juice is said to combat headaches after a long night out on the town.
- False, this is not a real beverage
- True, pickled sheep’s eye in tomato juice is a Mongolian specialty
- False, it combats intestine and liver infections
- True, but that’s not tomato juice…
Correct Answer: True, pickled sheep’s eye in tomato juice is a Mongolian specialty
Q 8. Hmm, nothing like some grub protein for your diet. These critters make up 65% of the diet of Aborigines of Western Australian.
- False, their diet consists of more substantial animals
- True, the grubs are painstakingly handpicked over several hours
- True, the grub is closely related to the dung beetle
- False, but they have the protein equivalent of a 6oz. steak
Correct Answer: False, their diet consists of more substantial animals
Q 9. Recipients of this dish are also treated to a show as they watch their meal flop around on the plate shortly after it has served.
- False, once the arms of the octopus are severed from its head, they’re lifeless
- True, the tentacles’ nerves are still active after it has been served
- False, every chef is rigorously trained to remove the nerve centers before serving
- True, and it’s considered to be the most tender in its raw state
Correct Answer: True, the tentacles’ nerves are still active after it has been served
Q 10. This “fowl” cuisine is said to be quite tasty by many cultures, but unfortunately its nutrient value is proportional to a bag potato chips or crisps.
- True, they’re sold in bags on the streets of China
- False, they are only served to livestock
- True, but it is considered taboo to serve alongside eggs
- False, but it is tasty and contains many vitamins and minerals
Correct Answer: False, but it is tasty and contains many vitamins and minerals
True or False: Disgusting Food Quiz
The True or False: Disgusting Food Quiz is a famous quiz where you will be asked a number of questions. It is a really tough quiz as you have to attempt it 100% correctly. You select one answer wrong and you are disqualified from all the rewards. Also all your hard work is undone.
The players work really hard to attempt 100% of the quiz correctly, but unfortunately they fail. Don’t worry, QuizAnswers will help you to attempt your quiz with 100% accuracy. Even a single mistake will prove to be a disaster for you but if you use QuizAnswerz to attempt your quiz, you will never be disappointed again.
Rewards are received from many different aspects, and some are more effective than others. However, earning rewards by solving quizzes is one of the most effective means and it’s really entertaining as well.
It’s fun, but you can also learn a lot by using your memories and your brain’s tools. You can learn a new language or other skills much more quickly and efficiently than if you rely on your memories alone. It is a great incentive to keep practicing and learning while earning your desired rewards.
You can use it as fun and you are building a strong drive to keep you really progressing, but it also allows you to discover new skills and competences much faster than if you solely relied on your abilities and memory. It’s a great way to continue advancing and keep receiving your rewards.
This is our claim that QuizAnswerz is a 100% authentic site and to meet our claim we research and confirm answers of all the questions from different sources before uploading it here. As you know different Quizzes can update their set of questions. Don’t worry, our site QuizAnswerz keeps an eye on these updates. So we keep on reviewing and updating the question answers almost on a daily basis. If you feel that we need to review any quiz or any particular question then comment below at the end of the quiz or contact us through email.
Thank you and good luck, have fun.